Open your heart with our black Anahata, heart chakra mat.
We know the benefits of yoga to all ages, so we wanted to create yoga mats also for kids to give you the chance to share your special practice and time with your little ones.
Practicing yoga with kids teaches them how to be present, how to concentrate and focus on their breathing. It also teaches kids to love themselves, to accept and cherish themselves as they are.
Yoga is meditative by nature. So whether your child is doing a balancing posture, sitting in meditation or moving through a series of poses, there's going to be a calming effect for them.
Our mats are made from a high quality biodegradable, recyclable natural tree rubber base with a luxurious non-slip microfiber top layer made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. We don’t use any nasties in our yoga mats. Our mats are free from PVC, silicone, toxic glue and phthalates.
- 150cm long x 61cm wide
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 2 Kg
- Eco friendly
- Non-slip microfiber surface is soft to the touch
- Free from PVC, toxic glue and phthalates
- Simply spray with natural mat cleaner or biodegradable soap and wipe off with a cloth
- Avoid using essential oils
- Do not use bleach or softener
- Do not use dryer. Hang to dry out of the sun.